Wednesday, May 16, 2012

22

Just a little pregnancy update: Twenty-two weeks means we're more than halfway to meeting Lentil in person!  Just like with Frazier, all my doctor's appointments have been short and uneventful which is just how I like them to be and I'm grateful!  I really can't complain so far and time is flying by.  Just growing a new human...you know, that old chestnut. :)


And speaking of motherhood and it's perks ;), this year for Mother's Day, Josh and Frazier got me an electric griddle...which I've been wanting since every endeavor to make pancakes is little more than an exercise in frustration.  And we make pancakes often.  I've made two batches thus far and EVERY pancake turned out perfect.


Ahh...beautiful, no?  Life-changing, methinks.

No comments:

Post a Comment