Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Baby's First Photoshoot

So we had our 4D ultrasound this afternoon, which I'd really been looking forward to. The pictures were amazing- it was great. We have to wait for Dr. Tibiletti to interpret all the measurements and pictures before we know the real results- the ultrasound tech wouldn't answer many today. He looked like he should- all fingers and toes, stuff like that. He's very active- but I knew that already! Still haven't gotten my lab results so I'll have to report on that later. For now, here he is...
Little footsies...with long toes!

3 comments:

  1. Oh my our first look at our great grandson. So amazing to be able to see the little guy. we are anxious to see you too. Nama and Papa

    ReplyDelete
  2. aw how cute :) He looks like....a baby. hahaha. Can't wait to see you soon! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Randi! Your mom gave me your blog site and little did she know that I am somewhat of a stalker! Ultrasounds are unreal!! The baby looks so cozy.

    Take Care! Amanda

    ReplyDelete