Thursday, March 5, 2009

Trees!


Here's a sneak peek at what I've been doing in the nursery. I wanted to get all the wall painting done before the NEW CARPET gets here. It's backordered, so I still have some time. I keep adding touches. Anyway- this is the color scheme. The rest's a surprise for now.

Soda and Mom update: according to my appointment today we're A-OK for now. Dr. Tibiletti says (and I quote) that I'm "doing a fine job growing a new person"! Diabetes test is Monday; 4D ultrasound on Tuesday. Please pray those go well.
More later when I've more to report!
hugs to all-
Randi, Josh, Gatsby, and Soda

6 comments:

  1. Wow..love the color and the beautiful fruit laden tree! So visually stimulating for little BYTBN. It is such a pretty color pallet. Good to see your "baby bump". Looks like you are right on schedule. Thanks for letting us get a gander. We will have to "run" over there to see you ALL sometime in April. Love you, Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the tree. So pretty and colorful. See that little tummy bump(aka our little great grand baby) Getting anxious to see all of you when you come to Pa. Love you, Nama and Papa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Randi!!

    I found your blog through Mrs. Debbie's, and I hate that I'm just now commenting! I think you look beautiful, and I love the painting you've done :). You are way ahead of me...I have plans to paint, but haven't gotten there. Hope all is well with you guys. We love you and are excited about your soda boy!

    With love,
    Lindsey Martin

    ReplyDelete
  4. HOW CUTE DO YOU LOOK!!!!!!!!??????? I can't wait to see in a week or so! I'm coming over. love you lots!

    ReplyDelete
  5. the painting is cute too. haha.

    ReplyDelete
  6. The nursery looks great! Can't wait to see the updated pic with the new carpet!
    Hope you are well.
    Much love and Hugs,
    Carrie

    ReplyDelete