Wednesday, February 11, 2009

A Very Merry Wednesday

I will begin by noting, because I must and because everyone wants to know what to call Baby-Still-Yet-To-Be-Named, that baby naming is far more difficult than we anticipated. Not only is it excruciatingly tedious because the possibilities are, quite literally, endless, but I've also found that it I don't enjoy it at all. We both seem to lack the energy needed lately to really make a decision so for now we are not making one. In the meantime we are calling him Soda. (That's a Seinfeld reference for those who aren't fans.) If you absolutely must call him something you may do so too.
Second, I am happy to say that my Wednesday was made leaps and bounds more exciting because Soda's first baby gift (er...second, actually- my mom gave him a book for Christmas, Counting with Wayne Theibaud- see pic below- which is quite possibly my favorite baby item ever) anyway, his second gift arrived today via my friend Lindsey Taylor who knows me well enough to always pick out things I'm excited about and the baby gift was no exception. Receiving blankets which coordinate perfectly with the bedding I chose (about which I'll blog soon) and a Tech onesie...how cute is this?
So big thanks to Lindsey (and to Mom)...
Hugs to all,

randi, josh, gatsby, and soda :)

1 comment:

  1. I'd like to submit my argument that "onesie" is, in fact, the most feminine word in the English language. Nice blog.

    PS: Hi Soda.

    ReplyDelete