Friday, February 6, 2009

About A Boy...

So here is our official first post in which I announce (though I'm pretty sure everyone who cares to knows already) that Baby-Yet-To-Be-Named is a boy!! I am posting only this picture, because it is my favorite and because it is a head shot. I am not posting the butt shot, of BYTBN spread eagle with an arrow pointing out the telltale sign he's male. I'm just not- sorry. I mean, what are we- four? Do we really need to point and giggle? Not at my baby. Anyway, it was amazing to see how much he'd changed. He finally looked like a little human, albeit a decidedly grumpy one. :(
Here's his first ultrasound...when he looked like a seamonkey.
In six weeks we'll have our 4D ultrasound which I'm really excited about. It should be much clearer and far more interesting to look at. So, I suppose that's it for now. Sure, I could go on and on saying all those things expectant parents say when they talk or write or blog about the baby's ultrasound...but I'm not. It's always the same stuff...and you've heard it before. You can probably just think up a decent paragraph on your own based on what you've heard before- and you can just insert all that {here}. I will say how grateful we are God blessed us with a baby (in His own time and of His own choosing, I might add- I don't know why I bother to speculate and make plans!). He's a miracle we don't deserve. And we really can't wait to meet him!
Love to all-
Randi

4 comments:

  1. I WANT TO MEET HIM SOOOOOOOOO BAD!!!!!!!!! Randi, seriously, my friends probably feel like I'm about to pop out a baby myself, I've been talking about it way too much. And hurry up and name him so I can come up with a nick name for him...that only I call him. like how Uncle Jimmy calls you Randolph. :) UGH - I'm SO freakin' excited!

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Andy" is my nickname until I have something else to call the sweet little do-dah. (Andy Anderson just flows I guess.)

    Thanks so much for posting this photo....I don't think "Andy" looks so grouchy! He was just holding his breath. There is a lot of water in there!

    I am praying for you and Josh and also for Andy. We are all so blessed and we are looking forward to meeting this sweet little guy. It won't be too long now! Love you all, Mom/Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Here is a message that was on my blog from Lindsey Martin...thought you would like to read it. Debbie/Mom

    IT'S A BOY?!!! I'm soooo excited for all of you!!! In response to your question about our ultrasound: our hospital does a dvd of each ultrasound, and somehow Stan was able to find a file converter online that let him change it from a vob file to an mp4 file that could be uploaded in our post. This is all a foreign language to me, but I hope that helps :). So glad we can stay in touch! Send Josh and Randi our love!
    -Lindsey

    ReplyDelete
  4. Doesn't look like our first posts are on here. Me and Papa are so excited at being great=grands. Sorry we are going to be so far from the little guy. Have you ever thought about moving to Pa,?? Sure the grand parents would not allow that. We love you both and that sweet little boy. God Bless, Nama and Papa

    ReplyDelete