Friday, February 6, 2009

La-la-la-la life goes on...

Well, hello there and welcome!
After much consideration, in light of the fact that we're having a baby, I've decided a new family blog is warranted. On my first blog, sweetlyhappilyartfully.blogspot.com (which has been sadly neglected lately due in no small part to aforementioned impending baby) I put forth an honest effort to keep the posts conspicuously absent of the minutae of my everyday life. I tried to maintain the kind of blog I'd want to read...which meant far more pictures than words, few opinions and even less details of my random, rambling days. As we watched Baby-Yet-To-Be-Named yesterday, however, it occured to me that there are some personal minutae worth sharing...at least with loved ones. So, for the people who love us, I'm starting this blog- so you can share with us the details of our new life about which the world at large would care little or nothing. If you're one of those people (and let's face it, why would you be here if you weren't?)...THANKS. We're lucky to have you. And so is Baby-Yet-To-Be-Named.

3 comments:

  1. HI, Just trying to see if this will work

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Well I am trying again to see if I can post a comment. Again we are so thrilled about our first little great-grandson coming in July.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aunt Jo just sent me a link to your blog so I could see Soda's(yes, we are Seinfeld fans) 4D pictures. Breathtaking! We are so very happy for you as you enter this new stage of your lives. I will be checking back to see how you are doing. Love the name of your blog. I didn't know you were a Beatles fan too. I just spent the evening listening to Abby Road and Sgt. Pepper's. Not a bad way to end the weekend. Love, Kelley

    ReplyDelete