Saturday, August 7, 2010

Grammie's Visit

"It's been a week now, but I'm just getting around to posting about it." (If only I had a nickel for every time that happened...) :)

Anyway, last weekend Josh's mom came a spent a few days with us just to hang out and help out. Frazier loved all the extra attention and I enjoyed having an extra pair of eyes and hands around! I didn't get many pictures, I'm afraid. I think I was trying to see how much I
could get done while she was here! :) But here are a couple I had on my camera:
We enjoyed your visit, Grammie! Thanks for coming!

2 comments:

  1. I can't believe I cried as I drove off...Frazier truely looked sad when I told him bye. Also, I have a whole new level of respect for all you accomplish while keeping your eyes on this sweet and BUSY boy!(Thanks for not posting any scary pool pics.) Love you all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Am sure Grammie enjoyed every minute with that little guy. Am so glad she is close enough to get there in one day. Know how muchiut means to her and Jim too,

    ReplyDelete