Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Our Christmas In, Like, A Gazillion Pictures

We've had the craziest December weather I think I can remember. Some days it's been so cold that to go out we looked like this:
Then some days felt like fall...And a few days the week before Christmas we actually went jogging in shorts and short sleeves it was so warm!

I think I've finally almost perfected my fruitcake recipe as of this year.
Trimming the tree:"Wonderland of Lights" in Marshall:
Making Christmas cookies:Cookies and eggnog for Santa:I think Josh spent his whole Christmas taking things out of boxes and assembling them.Waiting for morning...
Day-before-Christmas-Eve-morning at home:Christmas morning at Mae Mae and Pop's:Christmas Morning at Grammie and Grampa Jim's:Christmas evening with the Gleasons:And lots of ichatting and skype-ing with Oma, Opa and Uncle Ross and all the folks up north:
Other:
More, um, actual words to follow. Promise.

7 comments:

  1. OMG...We wore the EXACT same pajamas as you and Frazier! Red with sock monkeys and Anniston had the same ones! I mean, I even had gray leggings to match with the gown! Crazy! My gown had a collar though, and it looks like yours have gingerbread houses on them maybe?, and I don't think ours did... Oh well, close enough!

    Glad you guys seemed to have a fantastic Christmas! Looked for you at the Crossroads Christmas Eve service :(... Hopefully we will get to catch up in person soon! Love to you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't need words...this pretty much says it all! Great shots! It really was a wonderful Christmas. Next year we will do a song fest.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Frazier looks like a professional making those cookies! I'm glad you had a wonderful Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love all your pictures! The Christmas PJs are TOO cute

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am always excited to see a new post and this one is great! Pictures say it all - a wonderful Christmas. Love y'all :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Frazier looks like he had an amazing and wonderful Christmas surrounded by people who adore him!! He is blessed and so are you! Happy New YEar and love you guys~

    ReplyDelete
  7. Papa and I love the pictures .Next best thing to being there. Made us think of last year and Frazier's 1st Christmas. That was really great. We just love looking at the pictures. Thanks for sharing them with us. Luv you all.

    ReplyDelete