Monday, December 6, 2010

Thanksgiving 2010

One of these days I'm going to do another post that is more than just a bunch of pictures. Maybe one that has quite a few words. And while we're saying maybe, maybe they'll even be eloquent ones too. One of these days.

For now- here are pictures of our Thanksgiving...and the first Thanksgiving Frazier got to eat turkey (and lots of other stuff)! It was everything Thanksgiving should be and I enjoyed every minute of it...right down to the last plate of left overs I ate back at home!
As ever, we have so much to be thankful for.

"Give thanks to the Lord, for He is good. His love endures forever."
-Psalm 136:1

4 comments:

  1. Good heavens...that plate just made me drool. Lunch time! That one picture looks like Frazier is holding his belly because he's full. Haha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love reading your posts-----but please always a picture or two!! I love the ones of Frazier--imagine that-- Laughed out loud when I scrolled to the one in the rocking chair...and of course love the one with his grammie reading to him...Debbies pics of you and Josh at Thanksgiving were great. You both look amazing and I miss you all so much. Love, Aunt Julie

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree....there is so much for us to be thankful! Love the picture of Fraz in the leather chair!!! Haha....livin' the life.
    BTW, where were your sweet potatoes?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Now that I am on the larger computer I see your sweet potatoes...haha. Those tiny screens!

    ReplyDelete