Sunday, August 14, 2011

Galerie de Photos

The camera has been an ever-present entity in Frazier's life as we've carefully documented, oh, every other minute of his waking hours. And when he was a baby, every other second of his sleeping ones. For some time now he's been interested in taking pictures himself, so we taught him how the camera works and now he's off and photographing things on his own. Every time I take pictures off my camera there is an interesting array of images courtesy of Frazier. Here is a gallery of some personal favorites:

Robot
Red on Red
Spindles
Dichotomy
Dad
Ight to the old lady
Mom
Dust
Converse
Firetruck and Orange Bowl
Parents
Through My Fingers
Foot Study
Wheel
Self-Portrait
Fender Bender
Mom and Spider Man
George
He's destined for great things, this one.

4 comments:

  1. Ha, the Mom and Parents ones crack me up, of course, they're all hilarious because of your great titles! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a a cameraman he is. I had some good pics of Uncle Jeff's legs from our picnic when you were here in Pa. he was using my camera that day.

    ReplyDelete