Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Random Again

No matter how tired you are...you're never too tired to play with Spiderman.
Breakfast with Gumby. In full fireman attire. Because, you know, muffins taste better that way.Frazier is very attentive to his little friends. He specifically requested another wipe after I cleaned his hands and proceeded to wipe Gumby's hands with it. :) Way to look after your pals, little buddy.
Since we got the little blue kitchen, Frazier and I have hit some of our favorite thrift stores and antique shops and found a variety of items for pretend chefery. Pretty sure I just coined that word.
This set of dishes, etc. I purchased in Belgium before we even had a play kitchen to use them in because...hello...they're just darling. The wooden tray, however, I thrifted for 50 cents and painted myself to match the other stuff.Frazier and Gatsby-figuring each other out since 2009. I think they're finally getting along. Sort of.
I got Frazier a board book copy of The Runaway Bunny (mostly because it was on sale at TJMaxx and came in a set with a brand new board book copy of Goodnight Moon- the old copy of which he literally loved to pieces) and he promptly stuck it up his shirt. Armor perhaps?
I suggested the other day that we "get ready to go" somewhere and, like, twenty seconds later Frazier was at the door with all his buddies!
I suppose using the rocking chair safely on the floor......and sitting in the barstool at the counter...
would be all too conventional.
***
Crafting. Guess he gets that from me.
Evidently, the four kid-sized potholders we have weren't enough because last weekend he resorted to using socks on his hands.
He did use the potholder for holding his toothbrush, though.
Sunglasses indoors? Sure. Why not?
Never a dull moment.

3 comments:

  1. Seeing pictures of this kid definitely makes me want a boy one day...reeeeally don't think he could get any cuter - the world might implode!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love misti and I don't even know her! And Frazier is one of a kind. As it should be :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Everytime I look at your blog I just have to laugh :o) You have the most adorable character of a boy!! He is too cute, and I love seeing you as a mama!

    ReplyDelete