Saturday, October 22, 2011

The Big Reveal

Last year, Frazier was Charlie Brown for Halloween which was cute and super cheap and easy. The year before that he was a pumpkin...because he was a baby and that was the most I wanted to do. This year, I started thinking about his Halloween costume really early. Like end of August early. I began to fear it was the last year I could choose his costume and as I envisioned the potential years of superhero costumes ahead I realized this year had to be something different. I had several ideas- none original enough. And then one day as I walked through my house...
... it hit me. I was inspired. So I sketched out a plan and realized I'd need help...so I employed the assistance of my Aunt Becky who was gracious enough to complete phase 1 of the costume for me...a pair of white twill longalls. Then I painted them with fabric paint to be...
And presto! Fraz as pop art. :)
Tres adorable, no?

7 comments:

  1. RANDI.

    This is incredible.

    That's about all the speech I can get out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE IT! Best costume ever. You are so talented.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome! I kind of pride myself on making our girls's costumes, and, for the most part, they have been open to my ideas. While we have a few Hannah Montana years in there we also had a homemade candy corn, a cupcake, and this year a garden gnome, a l a Gnomeo and Juliet

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well, you and Aunt Becky have outdone yourselves. That is the cutest thing I've ever seen.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I LOVE THIS! Unbelievable. Cute cute cute!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You did such an incredible job, Randi!! Such a cute costume!! And, adorable boy in it! :) Love his expression! ha

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOVE this! The talent to execute the vision! The patience to paint every little word! Andy would approve I am sure!

    ReplyDelete