Monday, November 1, 2010

Happy Halloween!

Frazier went this Halloween as Charlie Brown. I put the costume together myself and it cost me all of $4. Plus it was comfortable and cute so I count it a real success!
We went to our church's Farm Fair where Josh helped out at the bounce houses and I painted faces. We were supposed to only work 45 min to an hour, but wound up working the whole time so there wasn't a lot of time to eat or walk around together, but it was fine. I don't think Frazier felt gypped this year.

We went trick-or-treating at a few houses in our neighborhood where people we know live and Frazier was a great trick-or-treater! He wasn't into just getting candy and leaving, though. He wanted to stay for awhile! One house he walked right into and petted their dog. My sweet, sociable little boy.
Josh and I joked that he went as a Penn State fan and I went as Charlie Brown's mom (wah wahwah wah).

Happy November!

4 comments:

  1. What a perfect Charlie Brown! So cute and you're right, comfortable.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute little "Chargie"...love him pushin' his popper!! His socks and shirt match perfectly. All three of you look cute.... and very comfortable, too....we think Gatsby would have made a good Woodstock!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is the cutest costume. Looks like y'all had a great time!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cutest Charlie we have ever seen. Wish he could come "trick or treating" at our house. Nama and Papa.

    ReplyDelete