Thursday, November 4, 2010

Flag Football

It's that time of year again...flag football season. Actually, it's almost over- Josh's team only has one more game. This year, Frazier and I only made it to three games, but Frazier really seemed to enjoy it...we took his little football and everything. Every so often he'd go to the fence, point to the field and say "Dad". So sweet. :)
Here's to many more flag football seasons!

In other news- call me crazy, but Frazier and I leave tomorrow for BELGIUM! We'll be gone for almost two weeks and though I'm looking forward to seeing Mom and Dad and Ross and to all of them seeing Frazier, I'm very sad we have to leave Josh here to work.
Please pray for safe and happy travel. And for Josh until we get back.

2 comments:

  1. I miss watching Alan play flag football in Houston!

    Safe and happy travels for you and Frazier!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun to see pics of the two football guys. Am sure you will have a great visit with your family. Hi to all of them. Nama and Papa

    ReplyDelete