Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Belgie

As usual, it's overwhelming to be back and have to summarize my trip for people...and myself. There's just so much to do and tell and remember! I'll never manage it all, but since I finally got the pictures off of my camera and had a few minutes to sort through them, I thought I'd do a couple of posts of random pictures to supplement the ones my Mom already posted.

Airports and airplanes...
A Biscoff cookie for each hand (and several packages of extras). Thank you Mr. Delta Flight Attendant.
Belgium!Lunch at Uncle Ross's apartment in Leuven.
Brioche. Yum.
Bedhead extraordinaire.
The family's family away from family. Seriously lovable folks.

The long voyage home.
Why we went:
(And also for the food. And the trip to Paris. But mostly this.)
:)

5 comments:

  1. Looks like a grand time! Your mom looks super stylish and I love your hair!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun trip!! I know it was hard to leave. Looks like Frazier did GREAT on the plane!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such wonderful memories and such a great time! The last pic is my fav. Frazier and Oma like a lot alike.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great pictures. Thanks for sharing. Looks like a great time.

    ReplyDelete