Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Happy All The Day

Our Easter weekend began on Friday- since Josh was off work- with a day trip to Jefferson where the Andersons met us for the afternoon. The weather was beautiful all weekend so we spent lots of time outside playing...and running...
...and porch sitting.
Then Saturday Mae Mae and Pop along with G and Grampa Jim, joined us for the day here. We started the morning at our church where we had a walk through the life of Jesus...
...an egg hunt...
...and a train ride!
Then it was out for lunch......and then home to dye eggs!
We took a break from Easter festivities to celebrate G's birthday which is actually today...happy birthday, Debbie!
Then we hid the eggs and Frazier hunted!
...and then Frazier hid the eggs and we hunted.
Sunday it was off to church early, then home again to enjoy the rest of the day. :)
Before the throne of God above
I have a strong and perfect plea
A great High Priest whose name is love
Who ever lives and pleads for me
My name is graven on His hands
My name is written on His heart
I know that while in heaven He stands
No tongue can bid me thence depart

When Satan tempts me to despair
And tells me of the guilt within
Upward I look and see Him there
Who made an end of all my sin
Because the sinless Savior died
My sinful soul is counted free
For God, the Just, is satisfied
To look on Him and pardon me

Behold Him there, the risen Lamb
My perfect, spotless righteousness
The great unchangeable I AM
The King of Glory and of Grace
One with Himself I cannot die
My soul is purchased by His blood
My life is hid with Christ on high
With Christ my Savior and my God

-Charitie Bancroft


For God, who said, “Let light shine out of darkness,” has shone in our hearts to give the light of the knowledge of the glory of God in the face of Jesus Christ.
-2 Corinthians 4:6

"I believe in Christianity as I believe that the sun has risen: not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else."
-C.S. Lewis

4 comments:

  1. Yes, Frazier Jesus does love you so and we do too!! Love the video keep them coming... they warm my heart!!
    Love, Aunt Julie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun times! Love the family photo. Y'all are adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Frazier, We know Jesus loves you. It looks like you had a great Easter with your family. Lots if fun and lots of pretty eggs. We so enjoy seeing all the picures. Also the video, God bless you all. Nama and Papa and Mollie

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that Frazier hid eggs for ya'll to find. :) That just makes me smile. :)

    ReplyDelete