Thursday, August 23, 2012

Baby Shower!

I have a list of blogposts I want to do before the baby gets here, but this new blogger interface is killing me!  I'm having trouble getting pictures to upload correctly so the process of creating even the simplest post is laborious and time consuming. :/  Anyway, one of the things I wanted to post about was this adorable baby shower some of my sweet friends hosted a couple of weekends ago!




It was a perfect afternoon and I got so much GREAT girlie stuff.  I couldn't wait to get home and organize it all in her room and now that that's done, I can't wait to use it all!!  Thanks to everyone who was there...love you all!

1 comment:

  1. Those polka dot balloons are the cutest thing ever. And you have the nicest friends. And you look so beautiful :) I wish I could have been there. See you soon. Very soon!
    Love you and miss you,
    Mom

    ReplyDelete