Monday, June 21, 2010

Happy Day-After-Father's-Day!

Once again, I'm a day late posting something, but better late than never, right?

Yesterday, obviously, was Father's Day and while we didn't actually get to see any of the other dads in our lives we appreciated them all the same from afar! Here's to our Dads and grandfathers (click here to see a slideshow about my awesome Dad)- we love you guys so much!!

What we did get to do was spend the day celebrating this fabulous Dad:With Belgian waffles for breakfast. :)
I've bragged on him before, but I'll do it again. He's really more than I could hope for in a husband and father...I don't know what I'd do without him! Frazier's one lucky kid- that's all I'm sayin'.
Happy Day-After-Father's Day!



3 comments:

  1. Yes, better late than never from both of us. Happy Father's Day, Josh!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like Josh had a good first Dad's day. It was great to talk to him that day on Skype. Of course always great to see that little fella that lives there and also his Mommie. It's hard to believe that Josh is a Daddy but as i said in his Mom's blog we can see what a great Daddy he is. Papa and I are very proud of him as we always have been.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've loved him for nearly 28 years now and am loving seeing him a daddy....a very good daddy.

    ReplyDelete