Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Sneak Preview

We had another ultrasound today so I have an updated picture of little Lentil.  At 30 weeks she's already a little over 4 lbs, which put her about two weeks ahead of schedule size-wise and in the 80th percentile.  So much for my dreams of a smaller baby.  Maybe she'll still come in under Frazier's birth weight- you never know.  I, however, am measuring right on average.  My doctor says I'm just a good packer. :) Everything else was fine and dandy.  She was positioned head down and since they start getting short on space from here on out she ought to stay that way.  
I guess they always kind of look the same when they're on the inside, but this one's mine so it's different.  I need to pull Frazier's sonogram pictures and compare.  I really can't wait to see her in person!

Frazier had a friend over the other day and took her to see the nursery.  "This is my baby sister's room." he explained opening the door.  "Is she in there?" she asked looking in.  "No," he said, "She's in Mommy's tummy!"  Guess it's all coming together for him...I also can't wait to see what he thinks of her once she's here.  The other day I told him I loved him and he said when his baby sister came I'd love her too.  Sweet, smart little guy.

3 comments:

  1. YES--he is sweet and smart & MOST OF THE TIME--he will love Baby Sister!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet big brother!

    She is beautiful...look at those sweet little lips! I love ultrasound pictures.

    ReplyDelete