Thursday, May 14, 2009

I finally got my maternity pics edited so here they are! As aforementioned, they were all taken by my super-talented brother, Ross of Ross Frazier Photography (http://www.rossfrazier.com/ -check him out.) Josh was not particularly happy with himself in the pictures we had done together so, out of courtesy (because I hate when people insist on posting pictures of me I don't really like), I have not included many of them even though I think they're really nice. Maybe we'll get a chance to take some more "family" pictures before Soda gets here! Anyway, I'm posting a slideshow of all the pictures...or most of them anyway...because, well, that was the easiest thing to do instead of sifting through them and then uploading them individually. I don't blame you one bit if you don't want to sit here and watch the whole thing...but for those who did want to see them- here they are. The music on the slideshow is "Colors" by Kira Willey (yeah, it's the song from that Dell commercial) and "It's A Big World" by Renee and Jeremy, just FYI.


Big thank you to Ross for taking these for me!

Oh- and stay tuned for new ultrasound pics...we had one this afternoon!

3 comments:

  1. Randi, these pictures are incredible! You look GORGEOUS, and I love your haircut!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. An unbelievably beautiful mother-to-be and an incredibly amazing photographer from an extremely proud Mom and Dad :)

    ReplyDelete