Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Christmas Morning A Couple Of Mornings Early

First things first: Us as gingerbread people. :)
Second: I made fruitcake! Not Collins Street...but not half bad.

And finally, we had a little Christmas morning here brcause I really wanted to do so just us at our house. We only opened a few gifts, which meant we had less to pack which was very helpful as our car is FULL!! Frazier did better "opening" gifts than I'd expected...it was really cute to watch. I took about a zillion pictures, but I'm just posting a few.*
Most exciting gift of all? My stand mixer!!! I've been wanting one for...well, a really long time and here it finally is! I was on my second hand mixer- so I'm really excited! Isn't she lovely? I also got the matching blender...because our other blender recently died. :( I can't wait to cook something!
Pictures might be a but out of order :/


Oh- And we all got passport covers in our stockings!! They're just one of several travel-related gifts I bought this year in preparation for visiting Mom and Dad! (We're missing you guys!)
And now we're off to Ruston! Josh's grandparents arrived yesterday and we're anxious to see them!
Merry Christmas Eve Eve! :)

2 comments:

  1. This looks like the perfect Christmas morning and Frazier is enjoying his first Christmas already! Now, I will be ready to see those passport covers ready for travel :) We miss you and love you very much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was so great seeing you guys the other day!! Frazier is absolutely adorable and so sweet! I look forward to him and Anniston being great friends in the years to come. Much love always!

    ReplyDelete