Thursday, December 10, 2009

I Have A Dream...

...that one day I will sit Frazier down for a photoshoot and the process will be easy. I will put him in one place and he will stay there. He won't whine or squirm or blow bubbles. He won't suck on his fingers or stick out his tongue or drool on his clothes or pull them off.













He will look at the camera and smile.








































But I suppose on that day picture taking will cease to be a challenge. It won't be any fun. And the results, now that I think of it, will be terribly boring.
*Yes, there's a duplicate. No, I couldn't delete it.

4 comments:

  1. That last picture is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd say the photo shoot went pretty good! The pictures are great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These pics are so cute. What a sweetie.

    ReplyDelete