Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Hello, Hello!

I'll admit that I didn't really spend a lot of time trying to get Frazier to wave or clap his hands or sign until recently...but in my defense, he wasn't really interested in doing any of the above until recently. Either way, he waves now! And here's proof:

That's also the sign for milk, by the way...but I'm pretty sure this was just a two handed wave.

The night after he got the waving thing down, he was up from 2-3am...just practicing waving in bed! :)

Goodbye, goodbye!

8 comments:

  1. That's impressive! We need to find him a parade!

    Love y'all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is great! And with both hands. That's actually harder than it looks :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Frazier dear Frazier, you always make me smile and even LOL......I love the waves and the big sigh when you are done performing. So Sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the double-handed wave! What a little heart-breaker!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Learning something new.....such enthusiasm and gusto! He is giving it his all. Hope he keeps this trait all of his life.

    Is it just me or is he getting more adorable by the minute?

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm thinking about doing the double-wave from now on. Two waves are always better than one...right?

    ReplyDelete
  7. We know he is getting ready to wave to his Nama and Papa again on Skype like he did for us on my b-day. That made my day. Still picture those littl fingers going back and forth. Love that little guy.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the 2 - 3 am bit. Is it weird that I'm so looking forward to Merritt doing the same?

    ReplyDelete