Wednesday, April 14, 2010

A Blogpost For Josh

Josh informed me yesterday that (and I quote) I "never blog about him". To which I say the following: I resent the implication and I beg to differ.

Furthermore, I offer as evidence the following:

Exhibit A

*This list is by no means exhaustive, but I think I've made my point.
However, I would also like to point out 1.) that Josh has (and always has had) a standing invitation to be a guest blogger on Ob-la-di-da at anytime about anything and 2.) to date, he has declined to do so. Therefore, I can truthfully say that he has never posted about me. As a matter of fact, the day I gave birth I even did my own blogpost.
And I have never complained.

Now, having said all that, in the interest of domestic tranquility (and because I will -reluctantly-concede that the blog may be a bit Randi and Frazier heavy), here is an update on Josh.
Last Friday he played in a golf tournament. They didn't win, but the weather was beautiful and he said they had fun anyway. He still plays ultimate frisbee on Mondays. On Tuesdays he plays kickball and his team (the Ballbusters) has only lost one game. If the games aren't too late we go watch. See pictures below. (Which, for the record, I was going to post anyway). He is one of the best players on his team. And that isn't just me being partial. The rest of the time he goes to work and then he comes home. When he's here (which is a lot) it's nice; when he's gone we miss him. And, in all fairness, he probably doesn't get appreciated enough for all the little things he does. I suppose he deserves a blogpost of his own. Some blogaccolades for being a really fabulous husband and dad. He's pretty great, afterall...and I couldn't do it without him. Wouldn't want to anyway.

Also, he makes really awesome pancakes.

...definitely blogworthy pancakes.

8 comments:

  1. Alright, Exhibit K made me LAUGH!

    Alan will be glad for the Josh update ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like fun to watch Josh's game. Like to see the pics of the Frazier and you. When you come to Pa. Josh can make some of those pancakes. They look yummy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Josh is such a stand-up fella! I'll never forget his Kramer.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Poor Josh [wink,wink]. Those pictures of Frazier are just too precious.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I Love You! (at least 11+ blogposts worth ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Enjoyed this post! It is always best to never use the word never :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ok...a removed post...hahaha. Now I am curious...and hungry for pancakes, too!

    ReplyDelete