Sunday, September 6, 2009

College Game Day

This weekend marked the advent of college football season so we "celebrated" accordingly. Josh and Frazier got all decked out for the Penn State game early in the day... Thanks to Great Aunt Julie for the PSU onesie! :)(this next pic may be my favorite picture of Josh and Frazier to date)and then we spent the evening at our friends, the Taylor's, house watching the Tech game. My contribution to the event was rice krispy treats (regular with puffed millet and peanut butter with mini chocolate chips)......because I'm of the opinion there is no better take-to-share dessert. Everyone likes them, they're super easy, cheap, and far more portable than most desserts...like cupcakes, for instance. We had a really great time even if Tech didn't win. We were actually there for about 4 and a half hours...which is a long outing for us...and Frazier was great as always pretty much the whole time! He got a little fussy about this little red hat:I thought this post would be a good opportunity to post the results of my Tech photoshoot...which didn't go as well as I'd hoped...and yes, they're cheesy set-up posed pictures, but I had to document the Tech outfit (onsie, coutesy of the Taylors and booties courtesy of Reg and MC Hanchey). It's just so cute! :) Unfortunately, I didn't get a smile for them (though in Frazier's defense, it was really before he was smiling well)...and it was (clearly) imossible to keep him awake long enough to get many at all!This last one is probably the best one we got...except the hat's a little crooked so he sort of looks like, I dunno, a rapper or something. Oh well. :)Happy Labor Day Weekend!

5 comments:

  1. Oh I am so glad the onesie fits--He will grow out of it before the season is over!! The first picture looks like he is looking at Josh and saying "Am I really going to get to see Joe Paterno today Dad?" and the one of them both smiling looks like Frazier is saying,"Hey this is kinda of fun and Dad you look so happy!"
    Adorable pictures and looks like everyone had fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these pics. I could hear Fight on State in my mind as I looked.

    Jim and I cracked up at the last pic. Little "Frazizzle" is cute as ever.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey look at cute, little, Gatsby in the first picture...I want to know what he is thinking.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my how cute
    Papa really enjoys looking at the Penn State fans. Me too. Of course we know he has to be Bulldog fan too. Won't be to long he will be able to use his PSU sippy cup and am everything will taste really good in it. Keep the darling pictures coming.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the Tech onesie!

    ReplyDelete