Friday, September 11, 2009

8 Weeks

I did two whole posts without pictures. I know. I imagine you were terribly disappointed. ;)
Never fear- I'm making up for it today. :) This has been an incredibly long week for reasons as yet undetermined. Anyway, here are pictures from week 8:
love. this. look.
tummy time!I'm forever impressed with how strong he is already!The story behind these next two pictures: He was all upset because he was hungry, but I insisted on changing his diaper before I fed him so he fussed and fidgeted the entire time. Well, the little blue cloth bag the pee pee teepees go in was laying on the changing table and somehow with all his frustrated flailing, while I was putting the dirty diaper in the Diaper Genie, he got it over his hand and proceeded to wave it angrily about. It really made me laugh...(but as soon as the picture was taken I did immediately remove it and feed him.)He is not always so unhappy at changing time. The changing table in his room has this brown and white dog mobile hanging over it and he loves it! Also a favorite? This mobile above his crib.More pictures of him smiling at these things that hang on his bouncy seat...I don't know what it is about the big blue owl...but he gets really excited about it. *shrug*I know this picture looks like he's in attack mode...but it's actually just super excitement! :D

So that's the second half of week 8 in pictures.

Have a happy weekend!

4 comments:

  1. He's so adorable! I love all the pictures. :)
    Also, that bouncy seat is so cute! i love it

    ReplyDelete
  2. Frazier is more adorable each day he is here. I wanna give him a big smooch and a hug...and smell his hair....that intoxicating fresh baby aroma.

    Randi, isn't being a Mom so much fun!? Each week ...well, after the first, I would think, "Josh has hit his peak...he can't get any cuter than this", but oh my gosh, he would just keep getting cuter and more and more fun. Yep, even now when I see that boy smile I still think he has hit his peak.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, we're trying to figure out how to post comments to start with, so we will see if this works, but love that first B&W pic, and I lol each time I look at the ones with the little bag on his hand! Love y'all, and sorry I slept through part of the chat last night!

    Dad

    ReplyDelete
  4. The "look" picture is a new favorite!

    ReplyDelete