Wednesday, September 2, 2009

This Post Took Forever To Put Together

My mom and me...Me and Frazier...An equation in pictures...+
=
I finally got to look through my baby pictures this weekend, and since Debbie had emailed some pictures of Josh as a baby, too I've been comparing all three of us (me, Josh, Frazier). Thought I'd post a few! *Pictures are labled from above.
me
Frazier
JoshFrazierJoshFrazierFrazier
JoshmeFrazierTurns out this weird hair thing...he got it from me. Mysetery solved. :)
meFraziermeFrazier

6 comments:

  1. Isn't it bizarre how much he looks like you both! Sometimes I think he looks just like you, Randi, and then I see Josh....and sometimes I see Uncle Jimmie. He will end up looking just like Frazier James Anderson.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think the hair is cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm completely stumped! How can he look exactly like you both??!! Sweet pics :).

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is great! I'm so glad you put this post together. I have been wondering who he looked like and now I know - both of you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Randi, How good of you to get this all together. He sure does look like the both of you. You both sure were great looking little people. Of course we remember Josh and we thought he was the greatest little guy ever. of course we still have a special place in our hearts for him. Now you and also Frazier. We love all 3 of you so much, Oh yes too Gatsby.(didn't want to leave him out) Nama and Papa

    ReplyDelete