Sunday, September 20, 2009

A Weekend In Pictures

Photo #1: Mae Mae and I were talking to Frazier and I was kneeling on the bench at the foot of the bed, leaning over the end of the bed when Gatsby hopped up on my back and just sat there! I thought it was funny so even though Friday wasn't the most fabulous hair day I've ever had...I'm posting the picture anyway. Photo #2: We also went out for pizza...in the middle of the afternoon...so we were the only people in the whole place. Which is exactly the way I like it. Photos #3-5: Frazier seems to have discovered as of late not only that his fist is comprised of five individual digits, but also that any of those five digits, individually, fits in his mouth far better than the whole fist. The problem, however, is that getting one of those fingers in without the others is something he's yet to master. Though I'm pretty strict about removing the fingers the minute they go in and replacing them with a paci (which, I theorize, will be considerably easier to take away than any given finger when the time comes) I find his attempts at sucking on (primarily, but not limited to) his thumb to be amusing...and pretty cute, too. :) And the rest are some pictures I took this afternoon of Frazier and Frazier and Josh. (And I really like this little outfit...Frazier's- not Josh's.) ;)

3 comments:

  1. Sweet, sweet boy!! He looks sweet in blue. Love the pics!! Josh sucked his thumb for exactly one month to the day. (I didn't like it but he hated the paci.) He started abruptly and stopped just as fast. I have a couple pics of him with his thumb in his mouth. I think it looks cute, too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just love the pic of Gatsby on your back. He loves you so much and has been so good about his new brother.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What's wrong with Josh's outfit? I'm wearing the exact same one! It's a favorite!

    ReplyDelete