Friday, September 25, 2009

An Apology To My Subsequent Children

To Whom It May Concern (aka, the children that may follow Frazier):

I have come to the realization that there is a definite possibility there will not be as many pictures of you as there are of your brother. As a matter of fact, you may be certain that even if there are as many pictures of you as there are of him, they will not be as well organized or as diligently edited. Because I can't think of any possible way that with more than one of you I will have that kind of time. I barely have it now. I want to apologize for this in advance and assure you that neither organization of nor the number of pictures we may or may not have of you and/or your siblings...should be taken as any indication of how much you are loved. Or of how cute we think you are. ;)

Love always,

Mom

And now- ANOTHER slide show of Frazier. (Song: Sometimes by Frances England) It is my new hobby of sorts, to sit and click away for several minutes seeing how many expressions I can illicit...and capture.

1 comment:

  1. I bet Frazier thinks he is a movie star....and I miss that little movie star. :(

    ReplyDelete