Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Happy Birthday, Dear Josh/Dad

Today was Josh's 27th birthday!
So...the sous chef and I baked a cake... ...then we decided to brave the general public and go out to dinner. Since it was our first dining out experience we just went to McAlisters, but it went remarkably well! Then we came home and had our own little three person party. Which Frazier mostly slept through. Unfortunately, I only had 17 candles...so we were ten short.
Happy Birthday, Sweetheart...we love you!

as ever,
Randi and Frazier

3 comments:

  1. ahhhh....sure are sad we couldn't celebrate with you all. I have felt badly all week I couldn't give the birthday boy a big birthday hug. Also, I am so glad you all got to introduce Frazier to one of your favorite spots. I trust someday he too will be a Macallister's sweet tea fan.

    We are anxious to play the game you got Josh... and right now can't for the life of me remember what it is called. Seems I have some sort of mental block about it, but at least now I can remember it has bean bags.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You always look so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy first birthday as a daddy, Josh!

    ReplyDelete