Friday, August 21, 2009

Tot Ziens Again

As I type, my Mom and Ross are somewhere over the ocean between here and Belgium. Ross will be back in two weeks...Mom won't. Since she was just here yesterday it doesn't quite seem like she's gone. But she won't be over to visit or clean or keep Frazier next week...or the week after that or the week after that and many more weeks to come. And while I'm excited for them and their new European adventure, and I'm very glad for my Dad that my Mom is finally going to be there with him- I can't help but be overwhelmingly sad for me. :( Ik mis je, Mom, maar maak je geen zorgen. Ik ben O.K.

Ik hou van u...en Dad ook.

3 comments:

  1. Adorable pictures....I especially love the one of the three of you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just love the pics. Glad you have Skype so you will be able to talk to your parents and see them at the same time. Wish we would have had that when Debbie moved away and then had Josh. Wasn't quite so far as your parents but still difficult. We had to wait awhile to get pics of Josh, guess that why we have albums full of hi pics Ha. Anyway we love the birth announcement . Showed it off at the fitness center yesterday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am sad for you!!!

    ReplyDelete