Sunday, August 2, 2009

Photo Shoot On His 17th Day

I fear poor Frazier will never know life without a camera in his face. But at least his life will be well documented, right? You'd think there was a possibility that at any moment he might vaporize and disappear the way we all take pictures of him...and I'm the worst one for sure. Yet I am unashamed. I've been waiting my entire photographic "career" to have a kid of my own to photograph. Despite all the pictures I've taken thus far, I still felt I wasn't taking full advantage of this new photographic subject that is my son. So I set him up in the window, hauled out all my (real) photo equipment and snapped away. Then I sat here and actually spent a little time editing them. You may have grown weary of Frazier pictures already...but he'll only be 17 days old once afterall...and I don't want to forget how he looked yesterday. :) In case you were wondering what he looked like Sunday, here are some of the resulting pics. Yes, there are lots of them and some may be very close to others. I almost put them in a slideshow...which would have probably taken less time to post, but then I thought that this way, you could scroll through them as quickly or slowly as you want. I also haven't had a lot of success with getting slideshows to upload without having to make them very small. So this way you get to see the pictures a bit bigger. Anyway, enjoy!:

6 comments:

  1. AWE!!!! smooch smooch smooch!!! love that little boy!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We're in the same boat.

    Knowing that infants do little more than lay there and look precious, I've been crocheting a blanket that I visualize as a backdrop (underdrop?) when Master Merritt is busy ... laying there and looking precious. We'll call that photoshoot "Merritt & the Amazing Technicolor Dreamblanket."

    I could look at a thousand more pictures of Frazier. Please keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. He is so precious Randi! I can't wait to meet him!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can't take too many pics...keep them coming! He seems so peaceful and happy. I love that. These pictures reminded me of you or your Mom. Several times I have looked at him and seen your Mom looking back at me. hahaha I think it takes time to settle on their own face and it appears he is trying on several.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just the cutest little person!! What expressive eyes---He is a sweet little bundle that I wish I could sit and hold a while.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awwww what great pics of a beautiful little boy
    . Papa and I just love seeing them. The only thing better is if we were seeing him in person. Hope it won't be to long.

    ReplyDelete