Monday, August 17, 2009

One Month, One Day

Yesterday was exactly one month since Frazier's birthday! By way of a one-month-birthday event, we took our first big outing. We (all four) made the trip to Jefferson and had lunch with Oma! Frazier got all dressed up...even wore shoes...and did very well travelling! It was a great practice run for future outings!

Since I went one whole post without pictures I thought I'd make up for it today!

After bathtime:Frazier is just about as helpful when it comes to laundry as he is in the kitchen. :) And, finally, here are some of my favorite new Josh and Frazier pictures. You may note a trend...sleeping. That's mostly what both of them do...so it's hard to get a picture of them doing anything else. ;) The last one's a favorite...and they're both awake!

The end.

r.

3 comments:

  1. Love seeing Oma with her little sack of sugar wearing shoes. Also, fun seeing the little Doodah boy with his Daddy and Gatsby right in the mix.

    I took my nap when I got home from school today and now I am wide awake. It is the family hamster gene...sorry. (Jim is of the early to bed ilk.)

    Please email some larger copies of these photos....and some copies from your "Sacka Sugar" slide show so I can print them at Walgreens and put them in this little album on my shelf ...and I also have a frame for the wall with several slots. I like the shot of you walking behind the stroller, too. These are tiny and don't have the resolution to yield good quality prints. Thanks Randi.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, Mr. Frazier is growing! So CUTE! What I notice is Father & Son are sleeping and Mom-well we all know that Moms are always BUSY!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such sweet pictures. Looks like Frrazier is a sleeper like his Daddy. The pic if his Oma looks just like we remember his Daddy at that age. We are anxious to see him and his Mommie and Daddy. Great Nama and Great Papa

    ReplyDelete