Friday, July 2, 2010

Back To Belgium Pictures

First off, I left out a picture of the Mannekin Pis from Brussels. Here he is in all his glory. I don't get all the hype- but we saw it. So there.
And now here are some scenery shots from our roadtrips (FYI- the yellow fields are canola):
This is the renovated castle, Chateau Urspelt in Clerveaux, Luxembourg, where we stayed for our first night-away trip.
And here are pictures of two little towns we visited on that trip, Durbuy...
...and Monschau, Germany:

2 comments:

  1. Randi, I have LOVED hearing all about your trip! It sounds like you had a wonderful time, and I love seeing all of the beautiful pictures of your sweet family and the amazing scenery. Glad you guys are doing well, and I hope we get to visit VERY soon! Love you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Randi, you're such a classic beauty. Like a movie star from the 40's...you just have that timeless look!

    ReplyDelete