Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Off And Running

Bruges was the last place we visited in Belgium. I still have pictures of the return trip and some others I wanted to post, but for now I am taking a break from pictures of our trip (which is beginning already to seem like so very long ago) :( to post something about Frazier. It is, afterall, his birthday week!

He's been walking now for a month or so and I can't believe I haven't posted a video. It's hard to believe he's walking...it makes him seem so much more like a little boy.

Here, at long last, is a video:
(as a side note- this particular day he was super excited about everything. I mean, he's usually pretty pleasant and enjoyable, but that day? He was just beside himself happy. About anything. All our days are good ones, but that one was exceptional.)

7 comments:

  1. Okay....now I totally get the phrase, "bundle of joy". Such a honey!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Grammy Deb :) The videos are great! Keep them coming.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahh so much fun to watch him walking. Love the videos. What a sweetie.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! That laugh is so funny! He made me laugh right along with him! What a big boy he is now! Hope yall have a great 1st birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. One of my favorite games is hide and seek--especially with a 1 year old--because you don't really have to hide and they have so much fun!!! Please keep videoing him it is such a pleasure to watch --- (Very sad I have not seen him in person- seriously!!)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Had to watch these a few time again today....!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I know Julie. I have watched these over and over. he is having so much fun. God Bless him.

    ReplyDelete