Saturday, October 23, 2010

A Weekend In Dallas

The fact that it's taken me a whole week to blog about it should in no way reflect how much fun we actually had in Dallas last weekend! We drove over and stayed the night to see Josh's Aunt Lori and Uncle Joe who were there from New Jersey for a conference and Grammie and Grampa Jim. It was Frazier's first time to meet them and we hadn't seen them in awhile so we were sooooo glad to see them and it was really a great visit!! We just wish Hannah and Paulie could've been there too! :(
(Also had to run by Ikea and Central Market while we were there.)Am I the only one who wishes she had a big artichoke in her front yard?

1 comment:

  1. All weekend I kept wishing it was last weekend! I had a wonderful time as well. I miss Lori, Joe, Frazier, you and Josh. I know families are not meant to spend so much time apart.

    ReplyDelete