Sunday, July 17, 2011

You Say It's Your Birthday?!

I can't think of a better reason to celebrate than the anniversary of the day we met Frazier, and I can't think of a better way to celebrate it than a whole afternoon with some of our favorite people. Except maybe an afternoon with ALL our favorite people...but even so, it was an absolutely perfect day. As a matter of fact it was one of those days that was so wonderful we just kept marveling over it until...well, we still are!
These cookie favors were made by my talented friend Jaime.
Cake from The Butcher Shop- one of my favorite things about birthdays.
Opening presents!
Chef's hat from Uncle Ross:This chair from G and Grampa was a big hit...Smurftastic- T from the "Belgians":
Checkin' out the new timepiece:
Fireman Fraz:
Then it was out to the deck to try out a couple of new things:
I'll go ahead and admit that we'd using a large glass candle stick (which had to be taken back in and returned to it's home on my entertainment center every time we used it) as a tee with an over-sized plastic golfball and a garage sale bat. We're resourceful over here.However, the Gleasons graciously gifted us a REAL tee, a much better bat, and a whole bag of balls!Then gave some free coaching to boot!It wasn't long before Frazier decided to see how many of his new gifts he could use at once so he set up the new folding chair right next to the tee and proceeded to bat...sitting down! Like I said...resourceful. :)
Cupcake #3...
Pretty sure he had more cake on Saturday than he's had his whole life.
Giving his little friends a ride in the new dump truck...
Putting money in the new piggy bank with Pop:
New buddies- Elmo and Gumby:
Even after 3 cupcakes...a party this rockin' makes a kid pretty tired...
I had two videos I wanted to post, but as per usual they aren't uploading. I'll be working on that.

So there it is...the party post. I'm sort of sad it's over (the party, not the post). What a happy, happy day!

6 comments:

  1. What a fun, special day!! Girl, you are doing so much better than me...I still haven't posted birthday party pics :(...I know that's bad. Cannot believe they are two!! Such a sweet boy that we hope to see asap! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, what a fantastic day and so many wonderful party guests!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Enjoyed all the pics of the party. Wish we could have been there, Get a pic of him with his "Port Allegany" shirt we got him sometime. lol. Miss you guys.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cutie! Love this little guy and you guys too. Looks a day filled with Lots of Love!! (had to post anonymously....can't get it to recognize me!!)
    Lori

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fun times! I love the chef hat. Happy Birthday Frazier!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nama's 80th and now this.....two of the best parties I have EVER attended! I think Frazier was enjoying every minute. That little face with cupcake on it is seared into my memory.
    G
    P.S. Make sure he gets a patent on that "sit down baseball game" he invented!

    ReplyDelete