Monday, July 11, 2011

A [not so] Very Good [blogging] Year

2011 has turned out to be a terrible blogging year for me. I realized as I sat down to (finally) do a post today that I have yet to do a single post in the month of July. I did 7 in June, a mere two in each April and May, 3 in March, 4 in February and a whopping two in January. That's a grand total of 20 for the year...or the six and a half months of it thus far, anyway. In comparison to the last two years (when I did 127 and 108 posts, respectively) that's really sad. I don't know what happened, but I don't like it. I went back through some old posts yesterday and I really enjoyed remembering through them. I'd forgotten some of the little stuff. What happy little things have I already forgotten because I didn't blog about them this year? I resolve to do better. Because even our most boring days are something special and I suspect that even the moments which seem so insignificant today are ones that someday I'll look back at with nostalgia...and then I will call them magic.

No comments:

Post a Comment