Saturday, May 8, 2010

World's Best Mom?....I think so!

To avoid confusion, I should first mention that this is post is by a guest author...me...Josh. This post is in honor of Ob-la-di, Ob-la-da's creator, and until now, its sole author, my beautiful wife, Randi. For approximately 19 months now, she has devoted her time, resources, and effort to being the best mother she could be. "But Frazier is less than 10 months!" you exclaim. This is true, but since the day Randi found out she was going to have a baby, nearly everything she has done has been for Frazier's sake and for the sake of our family. For me being at work all day, most days, it is of great comfort to me to know that Randi is home with Frazier because I know that she is doing the very best she can for him.














I'm writing this post in hopes that I can, in some small way, express a sense of appreciation for what I have in Randi, what a Godly mother she has become, and to commemorate her first Mother's Day with Frazier here with us. I just hope that I can maintain this appreciation on a day-to-day basis when she needs my help.













Also, I know I'm not the only one who appreciates Randi this Mother's Day, I'm just the only one in our house that can type. ;)

















Thank you Sweet Heart.

I love you,

Josh


P.S. Randi's signature could not be deleted below. Sorry for the confusion.

9 comments:

  1. That's really sweet, Josh. Happy Mothers' Day, Randi!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes indeed, Happy Mother's Day Randi!! (Requesting more videos---the waving video is priceless and such fun to watch over and over again)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, you know this made me cry :) Thank you Josh for writing this and Happy Mother's Day, Randi!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Josh, What a wonderful and sweet tribute to your beautiful Randi. You are right she surely is a devoted Mommie to your precious little boy. We just love listening to her talking to him when she sends the videos. We are so happy she is the Mommie to our first great-grandson. We love you all. Happy first Mother's Day Randi.

    ReplyDelete
  5. AWWWWWW Josh------Happy 1st Mother's Day Randi!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Um...sweetest thing ever.

    Happy mother's day, Randi!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have been praying for your wife (even though I had no idea who'd she be) since you were five years old...and know I never have to worry about you or Frazier because I know she is taking wonderful care of both her boys! God is good! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Made me cry too. I love all three of you so much. Happy Mother's Day, Dandi. You've got two lucky dudes...

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love it. Such a sweet thank you for your first Mother's Day (with Frazier out of the womb) :-)

    ReplyDelete