Friday, March 12, 2010

The Belgians Are Going, The Belgians Are Going

Well, okay, they still aren't really Belgians and they aren't going, they're gone.

And we miss them already.

We did have a really nice visit, though, and I have a bajillion pictures to prove it. I'm still going through them and editing so hopefully I'll get them up soon. In the meantime here are some comparisons.

This is what Frazier looked like last time Mom saw him in person:
And here are the two of them this week:Here's what Frazier looked like last time my Dad saw him in person:

And here are the two of them this week: Het was zeker leuk. Ik kan niet wachten om het opnieuw te doen. :)

veel liefde,

Randi

2 comments:

  1. RANDI, JOSH AND FRAZIER, I AM SURE IT WAS VERY TOUGH TO HAVE YOUR PARENTS LEAVE FOR SO FAR AWAY. I ASURE IT WAS ALSO HARD FOR THEM TO LEAVE. WE ARE SO GLAD YOU WERE ABLE TO HAVE THEM THERE FOR AWHILE. ALTHOUGH WE ARE NOT NEARLY AS FAR AWAY AS THEY ARE, WE KNOW HOW HARD IT IS NOT TO BE ABLE TO DROP IN JUST TO SAY HI FROM TIME TO TIME. WILL BE ANXIOUS TO SEE MORE PICS. LOVE YOU ALL , NAMA AND PAP

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought about you all yesterday because I know how hard it is. It was wonderful to see them and we are already looking for their next visit.

    ReplyDelete