Monday, March 15, 2010

Highlights

So here, at last, are the highlights of Oma and Opa's visit. My mom said it sort of seemed all a blur now and it does to me, too. Albeit a very nice blur. In a way, it seems like it happened a long time ago already. Weird, wild stuff.
We got in a lot of family time- immediate and extended- which was really really nice. I thoroughly enjoyed it and wish we did it more often!We also ate every chance we got, hence the high quantity of dining pictures.

Saturday before last my little brother graduated from COLLEGE. Magna Cum Laude. We were super proud. As usual.Somehow we didn't get a picture of my us, my parents, and Ross that day with my camera. But I liked this one of us with the in-laws pretty good. Ha! I thought it was sweet Frazier's looking back at Ross.

Graduation was followed by a big dinner with family and friends at Copelands:


Then, Sunday, we had Frazier's baby dedication and my parents, Josh's parents, Mae Mae and Pop and our good friends, the Lowerys were there to witness it. We did the dedication with our friends whose daughter Sadie is just a few weeks older than Frazier and one of his best friends. :)
A very happy (and busy) two weeks, but much too brief.



No comments:

Post a Comment