Thursday, March 4, 2010

The Belgians Are Coming! The Belgians Are Coming!

Well, okay, they're not actually Belgians and they're not coming, they're here! My parents (a.k.a. Oma and Opa) are in the states as of Monday! I haven't gotten as many pictures as I'd like yet, but I'll definitely do so before they leave. We (and by we I mean the three of us, my parents, Ross, my grandparents and my in-laws...this was no small task!) spent all day yesterday cleaning out the house my brother, Ross, lives in (which is really my parents' old house and the place where most of our old stuff is) since he's graduating this weekend and moving on soon thereafter. And we're headed back over to Jefferson tomorrow to help unpack the stuff we're keeping (for now) and storing there.

Needless to say...it's a lot of boxes. I'm looking forward to that all being done and getting some time to just hang out!

More soon-

Happy Thursday!

4 comments:

  1. Yay!!!! I know you are sooo excited to have your parents in town, and I am elated for you!!! Get all that work done (as I know you're working so hard to) so you can sit back and enjoy!! Love always!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They look great! So Belgian! Enjoy your time and please tell them I said hello!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My heart is so happy that Oma and Opa are there!
    Looking forward to more pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi to all. Am sure you are enjoying all being together. Wish we were close enough to help. Nama and Papa

    ReplyDelete