Saturday, March 20, 2010

Miscellany

So I spent some time this week packing a few of Frazier's things away. All this stuff is going up in the attic for awhile. I have to admit that even though I hope to use all this again, it's still a little sad because we won't use it again for Frazier. I piled it all up...the bouncy seat, the swing, the Bumbo chair, the Boppy, three full plastic bins of outgrown clothes...and I can't believe that all of these things I so meticulously collected are already unnecessary. :( Naturally, Frazier wanted to be in the big middle of it all:
Here are some of the new things Frazier's moved on to in lieu of many of these items I just packed away...
...he loves this glass insulator I use a doorstop in our bathroom.
...and Gatsby's water dish, much to my dismay, is a favorite as well.
Wednesday we had a park day with friends. Here's Frazier in his St. Paddy's Day greenThis is our "playing-with-bananas" smock Oma brought us. It's like one of those capes they put on you at the hair dresser's, but it has sleeves. All kiddos should have one! It's the next best thing to a Teflon coating. :)
And, finally, it's belated, but I keep forgetting to post a picture of Frazier in his Super Bowl Champs outfit from Mae Mae. Frazier's first Super Bowl the Saints won! We went to an Eastman super bowl party, but since so many people are from Louisiana it was nonetheless overwhelmingly Louisiana themed...gumbo, king cake and crawfish dip! Frazier had sweet potatoes and was happy throughout the whole game! We were the only people there with a kid so I was grateful! (You don't know how many shots it took to get this one...and it isn't even that great!)

Who Dat!?

1 comment: