Friday, January 8, 2010

Two Conclusions; One Deep Thought

I have come to two conclusions...or perhaps made two observations...in my time as a parent and while they apply particularly well to child-rearing I think they are applicable to many situations outside of that realm as well. So I thought I'd share them.

1. Just because some something never hurt or killed anyone (or anyone that you know of) doesn't make it a good idea.

and

2. Just because people (or everyone that you know) survived without some something doesn't make it a bad idea.

Would you agree?

And here's something else I think about sometimes as a parent:

If my kid weren't the cutest kid ever there was...

...would I know it? ;)
Happy Friday!

4 comments:

  1. Well we agree with you because we think he is the cutest little boy too. Nama and Papa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't agree he is THE cutest baby boy ever cuz Josh was...but seeing he looks so much like his Daddy I suppose he is a very close second or maybe even a tie.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute! I must agree.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Too cute...Love the picture...I have a fun giveaway on my blog...a $100 prize ..comments will be closed on Monday night, but today's entries get extra chances...so stop by and join in the fun.

    ReplyDelete