Sunday, February 21, 2010

Being an artist was messy...

...but it was nothing compared to this.


I don't know how the avocado got so out of hand...but boy did he enjoy it!

Yes, I'm ashamed to say it, but that's spit up he's playing in. Kinda caught that late. :/

And today I had to clean poopie out of my engagement ring.

There just seems to be a continual stream of gooey-ness oozing from this kid. The yuck never stops coming. But this is what I've learned: Frazier gunk doesn't phase me. And even when he's up to his ears in...well...whatever--he's still cuddle-able to me. :)

4 comments:

  1. I agree- how crazy is it that we want to cuddle our booger-y, food-covered, poopy babies! Love.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so with you on this! Just the other day I had to clean poop out of the bathtub...ughhhh!
    At least I got out before she did it :)
    Thanks for letting me know about the towels too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, a poopie ring??! I think I'm like you when it comes to scrubbing things clean, so I really can't imagine that one!

    Frazier is just precious as always. Looks like you guys are having a blast!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh the messier the better, They love it. Nama

    ReplyDelete