Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Rub-A-Dub-Dub, One Frazier In A Tub

I thought I'd revisit bathtime since it's finally not torture anymore. There was a time I thought he might never like bathtime! I more or less remedied the situation by letting him take a bath with me in the big tub. And now since he sits alone I can sometimes bathe him without having to get in myself! I feel like I could bathe him two or three times some days he's such a mess anymore, but we only take one. It's part of our evening "wear-him-out-so-he'll-sleep" routine. :)

In addition to the requisite measuring cups, turkey baster and rubber duckie, here are our other two bath toys...
This starfish makes a fountain AND the "nose" lights up the fountain. Cool, right? Frazier is very interested in both the fountain and the light...but mostly in trying to hold onto the fountain. The second is this little yellow submarine which actually propels itself through the water if you turn it on. It also added a new song to the bathtime repertoire. *Both came from Target...though honestly if you have a turkey baster you could probably get away with no other bath toy. I think Frazier would have just as much fun splashing around and being squirted with it! Go figure.



My favorite bathtime things are these towels. Adorable, no? Thanks to my friend Christy and Aunt Becky we now have three: a frog, a dinosaur (or dragon) and a dog. Not only are they cute...they're really handy, too. And the best part is that they're like 200% bigger than the little hooded baby towels Frazier was practically too big to be wrapped up in from day 1. Also they make for excellent after-bath pictures. So there's that. :)



See?

2 comments:

  1. These "towel" pictures may be my favorite! And there really isn't anything quite like a turkey baster/tub toy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My E loves her cups in the bath! Her new thing is taking the shampoo bottle down and then putting it back on the edge (of course I have to cheer yay every time! :)
    I Love those towels! Sooo cute! Any idea where they came from?? I definitely need a cute girly one!

    ReplyDelete