Friday, February 5, 2010

Clearing Off My Camera Card...

..I came across several random shots I hadn't posted, but intended to. So here, in no particular order, are said random pictures. And maybe a few thoughts that go with them. :)
Uncle Ross came to visit last Saturday and I took these pictures of the two of them with their cell phones. Or Ross with his and Frazier with mine, rather. The cell phone is perhaps only eclipsed by the TV remote as Frazier's favorite plaything.
Frazier's First Valentine:
Nama and Papa sent Frazier a Valentine's Day card and since he wants to hold anything you're holding(...or wearing...or anything attached to your person including but not limited to your hair, ears and nose.) I decided to let him have it to open himself and I was just going to snap some pictures of him with it to email them with a thank you, but he was in a really good mood when Josh brought the mail in and got so excited about it, the pictures were pretty cute. So I decided to post them for everyone.

While he doesn't yet push up on all fours, he's amazingly mobile with a combination of an army crawl and various rolling techniques. He's figured out how to get to his basket and fish out toys. I'm extremely impressed.

My avid little reader. He's quite intense when it comes to studying his books. And already independent, too. He prefers to hold them and turn the pages himself!
All for now- Happy Friday!

1 comment:

  1. Love these pics! Looks like Frazier is going to be an avid reader and texter and getting an early start on both!

    ReplyDelete