Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Ready For My Close Up

When it comes to Frazier pictures, and really most people pictures in general, I am a fan of the extreme close up. So yesterday after breakfast, I did a photoshoot of close ups...just for the heck of it. After breakfast is an optimum time disposition-wise for Frazier...but not so much wardrobe-wise. I realized, in post production, that I might should've changed the gross breakfast covered outfit. At least I wiped his face...for some of them. :)


4 comments:

  1. He is so adorable!
    I'm a big fan of the close up too! (except for maybe on myself :) You should so do a story board or collage with those...they are very reasonable on snapfish.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwwww.....melts my heart. God love him. Thanks for the great pics.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Randi: I love the blog, I didn't realize you had one. Its very fun and I really like the close-ups too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Close ups are great when I enlarge them Frazier and I are face to face!! The cereal face and clothes makes me feel like I am really there at breakfast time---so for me I vote don't change the clothes--:)

    ReplyDelete