Tuesday, February 2, 2010

A Couple Things Of Note

Yesterday, Frazier and I went to Wal-Mart and he rode in the buggy for the first time! I don't know...just kind of felt like a milestone.
We have two cart seat covers. This one and a super cute one from the Hancheys with space stuff on it. This one has things dangling on it that he can play with and chew on...but the other one's softer, so it's a toss up as to the favorite.
I've also been meaning to blog about this jungle jumping apparatus. I wouldn't have bought it myself. And not because it doesn't look like tons of fun, but simply because it's too big. I was (and still am) anti-big stuff when it came/comes to baby items. I didn't get a big swing or a big bouncy seat or a big highchair...because frankly, I didn't want that big stuff squatting all over my house. This, though, (which I think is technically called a Rainforest Jumperoo) was a gracious hand-me-down gift from the Taylors. And I did/do appreciate it. I mean, these things aren't cheap. What they are, however, is HUGE. The low-down? Frazier LOVES it. And since it keeps him happily occupied and IN ONE PLACE...I love it too.
*note: evidently, if you take a video in portrait (as opposed to landscape) on my camera...it's perpetually sideways. Note to self: film in landscape.

Also, it's an excellent way to wear him out. :)

So could we be getting this much fun out of something, say, smaller? Maybe. Would we trade this in? Not on your life.

6 comments:

  1. I'm not sure if I've ever left a comment on your blog, but I stop by often. My lil girl had a jumperoo and she absolutely LOVED it too! She always napped well afterwards too :) We definitely put it in the attic to save for the next one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That last picture is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that last picture too! Shopping at WalMart AND the jumperoo. I would be worn out too! And I really like the new look on your blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This made me lol as I scrolled down and read the words which they coincided perfectly with the last picture!! Thank you I needed a smile this day and once again you and Frazier provided me with more than that---Thanks and have a great day --- Love you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute!! What a big boy riding in the buggy!

    I love your header, by the way!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Video's great even sideways. I'm so glad you figured out how to adjust the height!;)

    love you!

    ReplyDelete