Monday, February 15, 2010

Lest I Forget

* This weekend at our small group Bible study I had Frazier sitting in my lap as always occupying him with some little toy when he began to get a little fussy so I turn him around to face me and lift him above my head looking up at him and smiling. And he overflowed. A couple of tablespoons worth of applesauce and curdled milk cascaded from above right onto my face, then trickled down into my hair and onto my jacket. In front of everyone. Frazier thought this was funny. And gross as it was...I kinda did too.

* One day last week, Josh came home, looked me over and said..."You know your sweater's on backwards." I look down at the sweater I've been wearing ALL DAY LONG and am relieved to see that the vee neck is indeed in the front so I inform him he's wrong. To which he says, "I'm sorry- I meant it's inside-out." And that time, he was right.

And so it [happily] goes. :)

3 comments:

  1. Love the stories...hilarious! Glad to see you're in the "blog world". I've added you to my bloggin buddies list.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gotta laugh.. Motherhood adds so many demensions to life...or maybe I should say a dementeds. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is hilarious! And so something a mom of a baby would do. You were probably putting it on when he cried out and you had to rush off to get him and so it went on inside out. :-)

    Glad to find you in the blogging sphere! ;-)

    ReplyDelete